Tuesday, April 8, 2014

One MAJOR fault

I have one, everybody has one. Mine? I am L.A.Z.Y. I am totally capable and guilty of sitting on the couch all day long, eating junk food, watching TV, taking a nap, being on facebook for hours on end just because I can, and sometimes not even getting dressed. It's true. I'm lazy. I have figured out that's one of the reasons why I have gained so much weight post-pregnancy. It is so hard for me to get up the energy to go to the kitchen and make myself something to eat. That being said, I eat out a lot, I eat frozen junk food, or I don't eat. It's terrible! I know it's not healthy, and it's not always because I'm lazy...sometimes I'm so busy that I forget to eat...but for the most part, I just don't want to get my butt off the couch or out of bed to make myself something. I'm trying to change that, but it's not an easy task! I hate the idea of Brynlee eating as terrible as I do because she is eating table food now and she isn't getting all of the balanced meals she was getting on baby food. I am making it my goal to provide healthier food for my family more often. It's ok to eat a frozen pizza or taquitos every once in a while, but the majority of what our family eats needs to be healthy. And I even like healthy food! It just takes so much more effort to make! And it also costs a lot more. Anyways, this is turning into a brain dump, but I just am stating it here to keep myself accountable. 

Healthier eating starts.....NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment