Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bowling/ Girl's day!

I don't see my sister very often. Ever since she got married she hasn't been around much. I guess she is too cool for us now ;). Well, she had a day off for the first time in who knows how long, so her, me, and my mom decided to have a girl's day and go bowling with our pogo passes! (seriously...those things come in handy!)

We had so much fun. It's the third time I have gone since we got our passes and I got my best score yet...106...don't judge me! haha We got to bowl on the side that had the couches so Brynlee could climb around and she could stand up at the little table which made it much more enjoyable. I love my family, but especially my mom and my sister. I'm glad I got to spend some time with them being silly, laughing, and getting away from life. Whitley and I went shopping at Ross afterwards and tried on a billion shirts for her new job she starts on Thursday! It was nice spending time with just the two of us...I honestly can't remember the last time we did that. Anyways, here is the documentation of that day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment