Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bow Party/Tutorials

I have now been to 2 different Bow parties, and let's just say Brynlee has a lot of headbands. I went to one a while back where we each brought enough stuff to make 10 of one kind of bow (that's how many people were there) and then we swapped at the end. The second time, I decided I wanted to learn how to make different kinds of bows! So I did a ton of research, found tons of tutorials, and tried out some of my favorites! I'm going to post the links here for my future use as well as for any of you crafty ladies that would like to try making them for yourself! I also really love doing it so if anybody wants to pay me to make some for them, I would be more than happy! Ok, here it goes!

This is one of the websites that I found! A couple of my favorite bows from there are this felt bow and these cute fabric flowers.





This website has tutorials for different kinds of fabric flowers that are so cute!


This is another website I found with tons of cute ideas! My favorites are these ones! Tutorials on the website. Most of them are self explanitory but this website isn't the best one for directions...more for ideas.

26 Iteresting DIY Ideas How To Make Bows26 Iteresting DIY Ideas How To Make Bows26 Iteresting DIY Ideas How To Make Bows26 Iteresting DIY Ideas How To Make Bows

I love this felt flower!
Amazing Felt Flowers

And if you want some ideas for headbands for you or you can just make them smaller for your kids here are 25 headband tutorials for you to check out!

Hope you had as much fun as I did making these! I have not made all of them, but most of them seem fairly simple and the ones I have tried turned out so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment