Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My first shot at Photography

My friend had her baby about a month ago and when I wen to visit her, she told me that she was looking for someone to take her newborn pictures that wasn't going to break the bank. I had signed up for this free online class on newborn posing and have always liked taking pictures so I told her I would do them for free! Of course she took me up on it :). I borrowed my MIL's camera and packed up everything I could find in my house that looked like it could be used as a prop. I went over and it took about 3 hours and her baby didn't start cooperating too well until the last half hour or so, but she wasn't naked anymore at that point so I was sort of sad. Anyways. Here is what we ended up with!

Baby Izzy






















No comments:

Post a Comment