Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Auditions!!

I'm doing it! I'm doing a play! Finally. I have missed it. My mom talked me into it. It's kinda far away and I have to bring my baby to rehearsals, but Brooklyn has volunteered to come watch her when I have rehearsals. At first I really wanted to get a real part. I got called back and had a lot of fun, but I was pretty sure I knew I wasn't getting a part. I got cast as ensemble which I'm fine with...as long as it's a show where ensemble actually gets to be on stage (unlike Oliver!). At the first dance rehearsal, my mom (The awesome choregrapher) also let me be a part of the "featured dancers" which are actually the teenagers. Oh well, guess I look young ;)!

I am in tons of numbers and I seriously am having so much fun! I think it's going to be really good for me to be out doing something I love and moving around.

The play is Annie Get Your Gun! More details about the show to come! :)

I posted this picture in another post, but just to reiterate how much fun Brynlee has at these things...



No comments:

Post a Comment