Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2/3 of a Year

Yeah...
CrAzY RiGhT?!
Brynlee is 8 months old!

Stats:
Weight: I have no clue. We don't have a scale and it's been two months since she has been to the doctor. Let's just say her weight is HEAVY! She is packing on the pounds I'm sure of it. In the last two months I'm sure she has gained at least two pounds, and it's all in her cheeks! But, I'm ok with that! :)
Eye Color: Very blue. I'm so excited her eyes have stayed their pretty blue color. Her eyes are so sparkly!
Milestones: 
Crawling
going from crawling to sitting 
got her first tooth
eating lots of big people food 
boycotting pureed baby food
 down to 3 naps a day usually
drinking out of cups and water bottles
playing with herself in the mirror, 
saying lots of things! My personal favorite? "mamamama" :)
Likes:
Going to the park
 watching shows (I try not to let her watch them too often, but it's such an easy fix sometimes!)
 crackers, macaroni and cheese, pizza, yogurt
plastic bags (don't worry, I watch her very carefully with those haha)
 her little box of tic tacs
 my old phone case
 pulling out tons of baby wipes
 riding in the stroller
 taking baths
 playing peek-a-boo
 getting underneath things
sleeping on a pillow
napping with mommy
messing up mom's laundry piles
 and riding in the car (that's a new one!).
Dislikes
getting her nose wiped/sucked out (she got sick this past month so she had lots of that...)
 drinking out of sippy cups (we have had so much drama finding one that she can even drink out of and even then it's pretty hit or miss)
 getting her diaper changed (she doesn't cry but she likes to roll all around...diaper changing is pretty much a joke now)
 being alone/being surrounded by too many people touching her
 baby food. 
She has really become such a happy baby, there are very few things that make her cry now-a-days!! :)

Now for month 7 in pictures!

Brynlee with her aunt Tatum :)
She doesn't stand up on her own because nothing is short enough for her to grab it, but she is pretty good at standing up if we put here there!



We have let Brynlee wear her Easter Dress because Silly Mommy decided to buy her a 6 month dress when by the time Easter comes, she will be almost 9 months! 

I love her happy faces after she gets out of the bath! She always gets so excited about the lotion while I am putting it in my hands and then she just squirms and grunts when I actually put it on. 

Remember when I said she likes getting under things??


She. Eats. So. Much.

This is the look I got the ENTIRE time I was drying my hair! She just thought it was so weird and every time I looked over she hadn't moved a muscle...silly girl!


She loves playing in the grass and going on picnics!


This is her favorite spot. She will just lay under the bed skirt. Don't ask me why...I'm just her mom!

And again, inside the box...

She loves hanging out at Grandma Green's house!

The day she cut her first tooth!

She never sits still enough for pictures any more...

She had a cold this day, so we were comfort eating haha. Look at that GUT!

She likes to watch me put laundry away. Usually she is messing up my piles, but this day she just sat like this and watched me the whole time!

They are even chubbier now! But I love looking at her little thighs!

20 minutes these kept her happy. Not even exaggerating!

We got family pictures taken a couple weeks ago and this is one of the sneak peeks we got! I can't wait to see the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment