Sunday, March 23, 2014

Anniversary: Take 2!

Today is our two year anniversary! I can't even believe it! We have been married for two whole years! It feels like it has gone by so fast...we actually feel like we have been married for about 10 years because as soon as I had Brynlee I became 30. But really though, even though we have not been married that long, I feel like we know each other so well and I can't even remember what my life felt like before Spencer came along. I also can't imagine what life would be like without him. He is seriously my glue, my foundation, and my support all at once! Poor guy! He does so much for me!

For our anniversary I got Spencer a photo book off of Shutterfly. It turned out really cute and he took it to work to leave on his desk (Ok...he got it early). I got myself a ring that has our initials on it.

Saturday we went on our anniversary date! We had my grandma watch Brynlee and we went to Amazing Jake's. As soon as we got there though, there were SO MANY PEOPLE. It was ridiculous. We decided against it and went to Cici's for dinner. That's right, $12 bucks people! We decided to go to IKEA and walk around because hey! Who doesn't like IKEA?? It was fun, but long. We were both really tired by the time we headed home but we got a couple of treasures and we are so excited to set up our new curtains and our closet organizer! :)

I am so grateful for him in my life! I know that we are so "young and in love" but I know that with our relationship there is nothing that could ever make me not love Spencer and nothing that would make me consider getting a divorce. We may not live the perfect, settled, stable life that is ideal for a family, but we are happy, we are debt free, and we are centered around our savior and our temple marriage. With those things, our marriage is destined to last. I love you Spencer! Here's to a billion more years ;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment