Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The zoo

We took Brynlee on her first trip to the zoo last Saturday! She was not feeling super well so I was a bit nervous taking her somewhere so far from home and for so long but she did awesome! She didn't fuss one single time! We took Subway with us for lunch and got to the zoo around 11:00. We walked around looking at the animals, but Brynlee was way more interested in the plants... She looked like she enjoyed it though!

            
            
We had lunch on a bench by the flamingos! They are almost my favorite part of the zoo. They are such weird animals! We also took Brynlee to the harmony farm part of the zoo and she pet a horse and some goats!

Brynlee got a little sleepy so I put her in the carrier and she took a little nap! I put the blanket over her head so that she wouldn't get sunburned but she was so sweaty! I kinda liked having her sleeping on me like that, except my back and thighs were burning walking around uphill!

Spencer played on the kid playground! He kinda liked it but I think he wanted kids to play with!

 Did I mention we also got to go for free?! We have these things called pogo passes and we paid $40 for them. They last for 1 year and have 16 different venues that you get in for free if you have the pass! We are so excited to use it for date nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment