Monday, March 24, 2014

It Happened...

That's right folks...Brynlee has
HER FIRST TOOTH!

Holy cow. I kind of thought she had been teething last week when she was sort of a little terror (not eating good, not sleeping good, being so fussy, runny nose, and off and on fevers) but she would chew on my fingers and I could push on her gums all that I wanted and she never seemed bugged by it. So weird. Well, yesterday I was feeling and it felt a little bit harder than normal. I looked and I could basically see the tooth under her gums! I said to Spencer, "I bet that tooth comes in by tomorrow". SURE ENOUGH! This morning it was rough like it had poked through a little bit and by tonight around dinner, you can definitely see and feel the tooth on the bottom left. Her other bottom tooth looks like it will be coming in shortly. She has been back to her normal happy self and sleeping much better so I don't know if she is still going through any teething pains, but it's official. No more gummy little smile. I know that it still is for a while, but it's not the same. It almost makes me a little bit sad because I am watching her grow up so fast right before my eyes. I mean, for goodness sakes! She is going to be 8 months old on Wednesday! Where has the past 2/3 of a year gone??? She is not my sweet little newborn no. She is finally crawling (as of yesterday she was figuring it out, today she is a pro!), she has a tooth, and I'm sure even more milestones and growth are ahead. 

Slow down baby girl...Mommy doesn't want you to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment