Saturday, December 7, 2013

When did this happen??



I can't even believe how big Brynlee is getting...I know she is still small, but compared to her when she was born... it's incredible!!

At this point I have stopped counting in weeks. If I had to make a guess I would say maybe 19...18? But this girl is already 4 months old plus some! When did that happen?? We already had Halloween,  dad's birthday, Thanksgiving, and are 3 weeks away from Christmas!! She went from sleeping all day and laying still to rolling all over and laughing! Holy cow...

Newborn :)
Now!!
Newborn :)
Newborn :)
Now!!
She reaches for everything and puts everything in her mouth!!
She is as long as the crib and wearing big girl shoes!
She is holding her own bottle!
And she is as big as my whole torso PLUS some!
Newborn :)
Now!!
My big girl :)











No comments:

Post a Comment