Friday, December 6, 2013

I'm not pregnant!!!

Well,  I thought I was. It was actually a bit crazy! Here's the story.

My period was late. On Thanksgiving I was 3 days late. I hadn't told Spencer because really it wasn't that big of a deal yet. It was eating me inside though. I just had this feeling that I was preggo! I eventually told Spencer on Friday the 29th. He didn't freak out as bad as I thought he would, which was good because at that point, I was. Saturday rolls around... still nothing. Great... that night I bought a test. It wouldn't hurt to test. I planned on taking it Sunday morning.
Here's why:
Rewind to last year, Sunday after Thanksgiving. I woke up and still had no period. I took a test. || that's right! Two lines!! We were so thrilled.
Fast forward to this year. Wouldn't that be crazy?! Imagine if I was pregnant again, to find out on the same day!

That Sunday morning, I was sitting feeding Brynlee and said a little prayer. I said,  "Heavenly Father, if you think it's a good idea for us to have another kid right now...I will be ok with that". And I wasn't lying. We said that, since I'm not on birth control but we are preventing, if we got pregnant it was meant to happen. Well I went to get the test a little while later and as I was reaching in the bag, I felt dear Aunt Flo. I ran into the bedroom screaming,  "I'm bleeding!! Spencer I'm bleeding!!"

I was so relieved! I had never been so excited to start my period in my entire life!! It's crazy the difference a  year can make. This time last year, I was ecstatic for the exact opposite reason! I want brynlee to have siblings... just not quite yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment