Friday, December 6, 2013

Secrets

In general, I am a good secret keeper. I am someone you can trust to not tell your secret around. But there is one kind of secret that I am terrible at keeping. Presents!! I  absolutely cannot wait to give people presents. If I buy something for someone, I want to give it to them RIGHT NOW!! For Spencer's birthday I got him this cool ASU jacket... Yeah...I gave it to him the night I bought it. Fathers Day? Got him a sweet new temple tie. Gave it to him the Thursday before father's day (the day I got it).

It's just so exciting!! I guess if one of my flaws is being too excited to give people presents, I can handle that. How in the world am I going to make Christmas fun in my house if I just want to give them their presents early?!

I must be strong. I can do this...

I'm the worst. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment