Monday, December 2, 2013

Gross :P

Sunday morning around 6 am Brynlee woke up so I went in to give her back her binky. Right after she fell back asleep, I felt something wet on her blanket. I picked it up an threw it in her dirty laundry thinking, "dang it! She peed through her diaper again". Not the case! All of a sudden I get a HUGE whiff of poop. That's right folks. This girl had her first, full fledged, need-to-to-change-the-sheets-and-probably-throw-out-the-jammies blowout. It was so gross. I had to wake her up, roll her over, undress her, clean her up, and give her a bath. She was not the happiest camper, but once she got in the bath she was happy. I fed her and decided we both needed more sleep. I am ashamed to say that I left the mess in her bed so I could take pictures of it later. We slept on the couch for another 2 and a half hours. Her room smelled ALL DAY. Her jammies (my absolute favorite WHITE ones? Ruined. Oh well. One of many I'm sure!!




Sorry for the yucky pictures! Have to document these things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment