Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Splashing!

Brynlee has love, love, loved going to the splash pads. The first time we went, she just could not get enough. She would just sit there and smile! I took her to the one in Queen Creek too and she loved that one even more. I'm not kidding, I would go there every day if it wasn't so far! The only thing is that I wish it was covered. Brynlee kept her hat on though so I wasn't too worried! :) I took her back to the mall one again and she didn't like it as much. I think she was just tired. We let her play on the playground and she got her first fat lip :( It went away by that night, weird! This summer has been so much fun. I have loved taking Brynlee swimming and playing in the water :)







This is also the day that she stood up all by herself for the first time. I kind of got a picture of her doing it here. She was just playing, put her hands down, and stood up. Just like that. What the?!?









Queen Creek Splash Pad




Poor girl! Fat lip :(

Once we got her dried off and dressed, she looked at the puppies :)



No comments:

Post a Comment