Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cake in the Nose :)

I love all of the cake smash photo shoots people do and think they are SO CUTE! I decided that I wanted to do one for Brynlee's first birthday. The drama started when I couldn't find an outfit that was less than $25 so I decided to make one. Let's just say, I had to fight the universe to make this outfit happen. Nothing was going right, I couldn't work the machines, and my grandma was out of town so I was totally on my own. I finally did it though! And it turned out just how I wanted it to.

I went over to Amy's house and we spent the morning decorating the cupcake, making banners, and trying to keep Brynlee clean. Once she was up from her nap and everything was ready, the fun began!

First we took some pictures in the cute outfit I made! She didn't sit still very well, but her personality sure shined through!

 




We made banners and a tasty cupcake :)


And the fun began!!





 


 She was not shy about eating the cake or getting her hands/face a little dirty!! It was a dark chocolate fudge cake with yummy buttercream frosting. She love, love, LOVED that cake.



 
 

 






 




 

 




We even got her to do #1! She's so smart! :)

 
She had cake up her NOSE! Even after her bath, she was having cake boogers :)




 

 This baby is almost ONE!! And I love her :)

1 comment: