Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I'm Feelin' 22!

This was my best birthday of all time! I don't know why I got so lucky and so spoiled, but I did! Spencer took off work so he could spend the day with me. My goal of the day was to get as much free food as I could. I have never gone to get free birthday food before so I wanted to take advantage of it! We started off at Denny's for my free Grand Slam! Spencer and Brynlee shared some pancakes and we had to eat sort of fast because we were meeting my family at Jump Street at 10 ish!



She wasn't thrilled, but at least she wasn't crying! It was so weird too, the family right behind her just sat there and didn't say a word to each other the entire time. Mom, Dad, and two little girls...all sitting in dead silence! So weird.

Jump Street was fun! I can never jump for very long due to my...um....motherly bladder...
I went and watched Brynlee in the baby jump area and that was way more fun :)




She spend a little time like this..............more time like this................and the most time like this!

We left there and went to Circle K and got icees and bitesized starbursts. Then we headed to Ross to get me some new clothes! That's what I decided I wanted to use my birthday money on this year. I was so sick of all of my clothes and felt crappy in them. 


 Don't mind the awkward faces, but since Spencer couldn't come in with me, I sent him pictures to see what he thought! These are 3 of the 6 tops that I got! I Love em!

And this is what Spencer and Brynlee were doing in the meantime :)

Spencer said he wanted to go to Petco and look at the fish so I very happily agreed! We walked over to the fish, looked at a few, then saw a big tank of TURTLES!!!!!! I have been wanting a turtle for a long time and have asked Spencer multiple times for one, but he has always said no! Well, after lots of begging, telling him I will use the rest of my birthday money to pitch in, batting my eyelashes, and giving him my best puppy dog eyes, he agreed!! We picked one out, got the tank and all of the supplies and headed out. I seriously cannot tell you how excited I was! I really wanted to just jump up and down!!!! He is still not officially named. We still need to determine gender...haha!



I went to firehouse and got my free sub and then we went home to set up turtle! Brynlee took a nap, I dozed, and we just chilled for a while. I was so stuffed that I didn't want to go out to dinner. We went to Fry's and got some cookie dough and ice cream and took it to the Hons' to make pizookies :) I'm so glad I got to spend some time with everyone that I love (besides Grandma Green...our day is Wednesday!) on my birthday. It was seriously the best day ever. Oh. and did I mention that I won my first game of Mario Kart ever?!?!?! Yeah. I think it was birthday magic. Either way, it happened!

It really was such a good day! And I love my turtle!

No comments:

Post a Comment