Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Puppets

I am a puppet maker. Who knew that was even a thing?? I have been making Brynlee puppets for a while to go in her quiet book. Well, Spencer and I made some for family night one night and the next day I posted them on facebook asking if anybody would be interested in buying any! I got an overwhelming response and started making them to sell. I sell them for $5 for 6 puppets and I have already sold $60 worth! That's 72 puppets! NOT including any of the ones I have made for myself. It's crazy! I am getting more creative with them too. I am branching out, figuring out new ways to do it, new characters, and how to make them look better. I am so so proud of how they are turning out and even if that was a fluke thing and nobody ever orders them ever again, I MADE 60 BUCKS!! So you know, that's cool. :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment