Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Brynlee's first Cow day!

Chick fil A gives out free meals if you dress like a cow on certain days. Even though she had been sick, we couldn't pass this up! And she looked so darn cute...

She wasn't a fan, so we left the bow at home...


On the way there, she kept making this face. I'm not joking, I think I took over 40 pictures. I just wanted to get one that was just right!



She was also making all of these super cute faces!





Once we got there we got in line, took pictures with the cow, ordered food, and ate outside! Luckily it wasn't too hot and sweaty!


This is the only face she was making at this point so I had to copy her

Brynlee was not so sure about the cow! 
Spencer had to hold her like this so she wouldn't rip off his spots!


She got a little bored waiting for our food, but she was really good the whole time!






No comments:

Post a Comment