Monday, July 7, 2014

Annie Get Your Gun

This was seriously the most fun I think I have ever had in a play. I just soaked up every minute of it and can't wait to do another one someday!! Here are a few pictures of my friends I made and our awesome costumes!

 
One night Brynlee had to be backstage with us because our sitter situation just wasn't working out. She actually did really good and she kept everybody smiling in the dressing room! Thanks Taylor for all the help!

Spencer and I got to dance together in the ball scene. We look pretty fancy, don't we??

This is Manda Leigh. She is so fun and was our very own Annie Oakley! Loved getting to know her.

Sarah and I go waaaaaaay back! So glad I know this lady. We have some DANG good times!

Fun in the dressing room! Karissa and Adriene :)

Some of the Featured Dancers
Adriene, Kayla, and I were featured dancers AND adult ensemble so we got tight! Love these two! 
"I can can can, can you?"

This is my long lost sister. I love Elizabeth to death! Yay for new friends :)

This is Dawn. We got to chat a lot over choreography and she wrote Spencer and I the sweetest note. She is one of the nicest people I have ever known!

Caden and I go way back...like, 7+ years back! We both did our first shows together back in Seussical! Now he's all big and I'm a mom...crazy!
This was us in Willy Wonka in 2009....holy cow! We were so little!

These were our Indian costumes. Missing a couple of girls, but they turned out awesome!

I am so glad Spencer got to do the play. Even though it didn't turn out the way it was planned, we still had fun and I got to smooch on him when we weren't on stage! A HUGE bonus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment