Monday, October 14, 2013

The Ramblings of My Brain

So I have a few things I haven't documented so I will just just have a brain explosion here. None of them really relate to each other...

Conference weekend. Since we had family in town, we didn't watch conference on Saturday. For the past 3 conferences we have spent the night at my in laws Saturday night and then just watched conference and hung out there all day Sunday. This year I wanted to have conference to ourselves. I decided that 1) sleeping over with a baby is a big outing 2) we had been out and about non stop for the past couple of days so I wanted to be at home, and 3) we have our own little family now and I wanted to start our own traditions. We got up and watched conference and I made waffles. It was so nice. It was quiet and I didn't have to get dressed. What more could you want?! There were so many amazing talks on Sunday morning and I took lots of notes! Sunday afternoon I didn't get as much out of. It was kinda noisy with the 3 year old dancing and singing in the living room aaaaaaaaaaaaand.......I fell asleep. I was so tired! I am excited to go back and watch the talks that I missed slowly but surely :)
Brynlee has so weird. She was super super grouchy for a couple of days where nobody but me could hold her and she wouldn't let me put her down. While I like that she was liking me, it was pretty much the most inconvenient time for her to get like that. I had stuff to do!! Then for the next two days, all she would do is sleep! She was back to normal for a while and now for the past couple of days she WILL NOT SLEEP. I don't know what her deal is. She just needs to pick what kind of baby she wants to be and stick to it. Really though. I'm going crazy. During the day, she is sleeping like no more than 15-30 minutes and at night she doesn't stay asleep for more than two. She goes right back to sleep when I put her binky in but it still makes me get up a bajillion times a night and it's not so easy for me to go back to sleep as it is for her. Goodness.
Oh yeah, I got my hair done! I got it colored and cut, and it took a lot of effort to get it that way! I finally, after about every possible thing I could try, got Hunter's friend Raquel to do it, and she even came to my house! I was so grateful for that!! I didn't have a car and really wanted my hair to look nice for the wedding. It looks great and I am so grateful that she did that for me!

I went and watched Whitley and Nick open their presents on Saturday and it was fun spending time with everyone at home.They got some good stuff and are getting settled into married life.

Some pictures from my phone of Brynlee :) Sorry, not sorry!


In these pictures:
Brynlee ate dinner with us the other night...we were dying!
First time wearing shoes (newborn size finally fits her!)
Grandma Hon got her a play mat and she LOVES IT!
Hanging out at Aunt Amy's house (we matched). Who sleeps like this?!
Mommy and Brynlee getting ready in the bathroom. She loves looking in the mirror
Brynlee in the Bumbo helping mommy make lunch.

That's all for now! Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment