Friday, October 25, 2013

3 Months Old: A Day Early!

Stats:
Weight: 10 lbs!
Height: 22.5 in (This is funny because at the doctor's a few weeks ago she was 23 inches...)

Likes: Her lovey bug, standing up, when we click our tongue, playing patty cake with her feet, baths, sitting up in the bumbo, watching TV (fresh beat band, baby mozzart, cloudy with a chance of meatballs, etc.), getting her diaper changed
Dislikes: Getting buckled in her car seat or getting out of her car seat, riding in the car, being held over your shoulder

Developments: 
She can roll! And does, every time I put her down on her belly. 
She sleeps 10+ hours every night! YAY!
She has found her hands, and NEVER takes them out of her mouth......EVER.

Size of clothes: She is finally fitting into her 3 month clothes...that we altered to make them fit haha. She is a skinny mini but they are fitting her better every day! (these are 0-3, not 3-6 haha!)

My favorite moments: 
  • The other day I put her on the table in the bumbo while Spencer was doing his homework so I could hang up the laundry and she was just having the best time! She was grinning while Spencer would just look at her, doing nothing!
  • The other night we went and saw Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 and we picked the perfect time because we went on a Wednesday night at 6:30. We were the only ones in the theater the entire time so we could get up and walk with Brynlee if we wanted, we could laugh as much as we wanted, and we could chat if we wanted too! I actually like taking Brynlee on our dates since Spencer doesn't get to spend much time with her.
  • I love when she first wakes up. She is so groggy but she just smiles and smiles and smiles. So fun.
   


  • Bath time is my new favorite thing. She LOVES the bath. I took the net out of the tub about 2 weeks ago and she has been loving being all the way in the water. She just kicks her adorable little feet and grins and laughs.


  • I got all of her clothes and everything of hers (except for her bows) out of my room. It was getting too cluttered and now that we have been having a morning routine that is completely on the other side of the house, I barely  bring her into my room at all. It's actually nice...that's still just space for Spencer and I that is now baby stuff free.
  • We were cleaning out grandma's garage the day before the garage sale and I had Brynlee in my carrier thing and was just working. I went inside and realized she was totally crashed. It was so cute, she had her head all buried and I just had to take a picture haha
  • I can't remember when this was, but Spencer put Brynlee in the bumbo and set her on a chair at the dinner table. She sat there the entire time while we were eating and she was seriously so cute, we were dying.



  • Spencer and I, when we have time, have been taking Brynlee on walks around the complex at night. She likes going outside and so we usually do it in the last half hour or so before bed when we are trying to keep her up but she's not happy. It makes her happy, and we also get some time to just talk and walk. Thankfully the weather has been amazing at night!
  • We got to go see Bo and Katy in their play 101 dalmations and Brynlee loved all the fun music and bright colors.
  • Getting Brynlee's pictures back from my aunt! I just love looking at them, she is such an angel baby!
  • Family (away) evening the other week! We went to Subway and Bahama Bucks! Brynlee really likes whipped cream ;)

  • Brynlee sat through her whole first football game for Hayden's team! We got her all dressed up and she looked so stinking cute!

Looking forward to:
Finding a jumperoo/excersaucer type thing. Brynlee loves to stand up so I think she will love playing in one of those. 
The fall fest is this weekend for our ward so she is going to wear the cute Halloween bow I made her and then Halloween next week! We are going to trunk or treat with Grammy and Papa. Then, Daddy's birthday! Still trying to figure out what we are going to do for him this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment