Sunday, October 20, 2013

Brynlee is mobile!



The other day (Wednesday to be exact) Brynlee rolled over!! We were at grandma Hon's house and she was laying down for her nap. We were in the computer room for a bit and when we came back out,  she was awake,  happy,  and laying on her back!! I left her tummy down,  fast asleep. I couldn't believe it!! I thought she could roll over when she was like 2 weeks old but my mom said that they can roll if they have their arms underneath them,  but they weren't this time! It was real! She rolled two other times that night and then twice the next day we haven't had much tummy time since then for her to practice. I know this is just the beginning of her mobility,  but it's exciting! I got a video of her rolling too! It won't upload though... Oh well!

This was how we found her on Wednesday :) She had blanket tucked behind her so I think she would have gone the rest of the way. 

This was the next day... all the way over!!! Yay baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment