Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Carnival

Spencer and I took Bo and Katy to their school carnival this past weekend. It was pretty fun, but seriously exhausting! I am not ready for three kids yet!!!!!!!

That being said, it was fun taking Katy around to do all of the fun things that she isn't too big for yet. About 40 minutes after we got there (with only 20 min left until the carnival was over) I couldn't find Bo. We looked everywhere. Finally I decided to check in the game van *they have a van set up with two xbox screens inside and two wii screens outside*. There he was. I asked if he had done anything besides this the whole time and he said no. That little weirdo. He was playing minecraft...something he does EVERY SINGLE DAY!! He wasted his carnival time doing something he could do at home. Anyways, they spent the rest of their tickets and we took them home. It was a beautiful day outside and I loved spending some time outdoors (I have kind of become a hermit since Brynlee was born). I love that I am a big sister to those two, but also a little bit of a mom figure. I hope that when they grow up they remember spending the night at their sister's house and me always making them a fun breakfast and playing UNO with them.

Spencer got to go in the "wrecking ball" with Bo and his friends because they were the last ones and needed a 4th person. He enjoyed it way too much! :)

Katy's face paint. She told me she was going to get a heart and then came over with this! What is with the whole mustache thing??????? Oh well, cutest mustache girl ever.

Katy doing Spin art. I'm not going to lie, I was tempted to use a ticket and do it too....


Bo and Katy enjoying their snow cones

Blue and white hair paint!


Bo getting out of the human hamster ball. Both of the kids thought it was awesome, looked kind of boring to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment