Monday, January 13, 2014

The week after Christmas

On the 29th, Spencer left with his dad, brothers, uncles, and cousins to go to the ASU game in California. They were gone until New Year's Eve. That was not my favorite, but I made it through :)

My mother in law's birthday was on the 30th and since all of the boys were out of town, we had a girls day! We went to Paradise bakery with all of her sisters, went shopping, got pretzels, saw Frozen (it was my third time!), and then headed back for Tatum to pack a bag. It was seriously such a fun day and I was glad I got to spend her birthday with her! Brynlee was so good the whole day too! That's always a plus!
We sent this picture to daddy saying good morning! :)


Tatum was wearing this Loxley of Spencer when he was a baby

Her sassy pose!


That night Kathy had to work and had nobody to watch Tatum so she spent the night at our house! We played with Brynlee, watched the Lorax, and went to bed. The next morning, we made chocolate chip waffles, Brynlee and Tatum took a bath, and right as I was braiding her hair Kathy came to pick her up. Tatum was not very happy she had to leave already, but eventually she calmed down and they left.  It was a fun couple of days!



No comments:

Post a Comment