Monday, January 13, 2014

My funny girl

I don't know how to go about blogging the past month and a half of Brynlee's life in any order so here goes nothing!

Brynlee is now 5 1/2 months old and weighs just over 13 lbs! She is getting heavy. She doesn't look it though, she just feels like a brick! She has been on baby food for about a month now and has 2 oz of pear juice every day to help her poop. She loves her food and our food! She eats anything! She always wants what we are eating and just recently we have started giving her little bits. I will dip my finger in whatever we are eating and let her suck it off!

She also has had a really bad rash all over. We are pretty sure it's excema so we have been trying to stay on top of it.


She scratches everything! Herself, me, the couch, her blankets... everything! I think she likes the sounds.

She is so loud! She pretty much screams every time she talks. It is also so high pitched. So funny.

She always gets herself stuck under the couch because she rolls all over!



She loves her jumpy toy!


She loves playing with her friend Jayne!


She has a cute room! I have finally gotten around to finishing all of my projects and a few of them are for her room!


She is bald. No kidding! She woke up with no hair one morning and still has none!!

She has started getting into trouble...
The swing was moving when I took this picture!!

She likes to wear the clothes I make her! Tannis and Jayne came over one day last week and we made them cute shirts with my new sewing machine!

I gave her some bananas in this baby feeder thing... she wasn't so sure about it...

She fell asleep all by herself the other night. Looks comfy??

She is so stinking cute! (I know that's nothing new,  but look at her!!)


She has stated doing this weird thing where while she is eating her bottle, she takes it out of her mouth and plays with it. It's so annoying because it makes such a huge mess!!

She likes to eat those little puff snacks. 

She is getting really good at sitting up! She can go up to a minute sometimes without falling down! I can't wait until she can sit up... that will be so nice!!!

She has her 6 month appointment on the 28th so we will check back in after that :)







No comments:

Post a Comment