Thursday, January 30, 2014

I'm a Bzz agent

*I received all of these products for free and all thoughts are my own*
So a little while back, I got the urge to go online and sign up for a bunch of those websites that give you free stuff to test out and review. The two main ones that I have been a part of are Bzzagent.com and influenster.com. They are basically the same thing except bzz agent seems you things to try out and get you to talk about it. They send you coupons and things to share with friends and is usually just one thing. Then influenster is a little more generic. They send you a box (voxbox) of stuff and then incentivise you to talk about it by saying that the more you do, the more you get chosen for more things.

From influenster so far I have gotten one voxbox and I have one on the way! My first one wad called the jolly Voxbox and came with a bunch of random stuff. I'm going to review them here just in case anybody wants to try them out!

From being a bzz agent I have received the cottonelle flushable wipes with a bunch of coupons and also a schick Razor. I also have more stuff on the way so stay tuned! Ok here it goes!



This is the Schick Hydro Silk sensitive care razor.
I was using the Gillette Embrace razor before so that is what I have to compare it to.

  • First off, it looks WAY prettier than my other one did, so right off the bat, points go to the Schick.
  • I love using a new razor so I was excited for this one. It does give you a really nice, soft shave. There is a strip of like protecting gel or something in it that a lot of razors have these days to prevent razor burn. It did it's job! Maaaaaybe a little too well. I had to keep running it under the water so that some of it would wash off because there was so much on my leg that it couldn't really get to the hair. 
  • The shave did NOT last very long. Normally if I shave according to my regular habits (like once every 3-4 days) I don't feel prickly until like the third day. With this razor I shaved my legs in the afternoon one day and by the next morning I was already feeling it. 
  • The shape is a little weird. My old razor is the one on the bottom in the first picture and see how it has that nice little bump where your finger should go? And also the bumpy handle so you can hold it? The Schick has the opposite shape which I thought might be good too but it was terrible. I was terrified of cutting myself the whole time because I was afraid I was going to drop it.
Overall? I give it a 7. If you want this razor purely to prevent razor burn then buy it. But I still love my Gillette.





This is the Cottonelle Flushable wipes container. The wipes are gone now so this is all I have.

  • This is not something I have ever/would have ever bought if I didn't get it for free. The thought of wiping with a wet wipe was not that promising to me. I actually got my mind changed though! I'm just going to be honest here, I felt so clean! I didn't use it every time...but when you do your business, you use a LOT less toilet paper with one of these first.
  • The size of them was a little small. They didn't quite cover your whole hand so you had to be a tad careful but it wasn't that bad.
  • The container was my biggest complaint. I wish it was like the old ones where they pull out of the top. If a wipe was out of that hole at all the top didn't close all the way and if the next wipe didn't feed through you had to open the bottom, push it out, you know...way more trouble than it's worth.
Overall, I give it an 8. I might actually buy these again if I have coupons!

This is a picture of my voxbox right when I got it.

 

This is NYC color trio eyeshadow. I don't really wear eyeshadow because it annoys me. I did try this though and I liked the colors! They have a nice shimmer to them without being strait up sparkly. 





This is Rimmel London Show Off Lip Laquer. I also don't wear lipstick very often and it's because of the exact reasons why I didn't love this.

  • It's SO STICKY. I hate not being able to open my mouth because my lips are glued together with lipstick.
  • It smells funny. I am way more of a lip gloss girl. The kind that smells like candy! This just smelled weird.
  • It did have a really nice cover though. It didn't make it splotchy or anything and the shimmer was nice. They gave me a really bad color for my skin tone so I won't continue to use this bottle, but if you don't mind the sticky, you should try this!
Overall, I give it a 5. Minus the sticky? Probably 7.5


They sent me puffs lotion tissues. As you can see from the picture, they have been used. To me it was just a normal pack of wipes that you can take with you. The only difference was they were sturdy. Lots of times the tissues in these packs are a little...wimpy. These ones were lotiony and thick and much nicer to use. The downside to that is it feels like there are less in a pack because each one takes up more space.

Overall: 9. Who doesn't love a good tissue!


They sent me a roll of mini duckling duck tape! I am not in love with the pattern I got, but it's such a cute little roll! I honestly haven't opened it yet. It is sitting in my craft drawer waiting for a project to come along that I can use it for. I saw some things that other people did with it though and it looks like you can do so many things because the strip is so skinny it is easier to work with.

 

I don't have my own picture of these, but that is because they were gone too quick to get a picture! These were my favorite part of the voxbox! I was a little nervous because it looks like chocolate for dieters and hey...I don't diet. I like my chocolate! But I was pleasantly surprised by how seriously good these were. There are three little squares in each pack and each pack has only 130 calories. It is the perfect amount of chocolate to fill a craving without throwing you into a guilt spiral. The chocolate was really smooth and they tasted so yummy. If you are someone who likes to eat chocolate but probably shouldn't, these are a good thing for you! I highly recommend them!

My rating: 10!

So that is my review of the things I have gotten so far! I will update when my new stuff gets here! :)

*I received all of these products for free and all thoughts are my own*


No comments:

Post a Comment