Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hunter is Pretty Cool



My brother in law Hunter is pretty cool. He is probably the one I know the best and feel the most like he is my brother. This fact is why I am SO SAD that he is leaving on his mission. I am so excited for him and so happy that he is choosing the right, but this is one of those times I wish he wouldn't ;)! (JK!!!! I totally want him to choose the right!). Anyways. This past Sunday he had his farewell talk. I can't believe that in 2 weeks he will be gone. When he got his call it felt like forever until he would be leaving, and yet it has come so so fast! He is going to be an amazing missionary. He is so friendly and genuine. He has a great sense of humor and isn't afraid to be his own crazy self. The people of Poland are really gaining an awesome guy! I am so not looking forward to going to the airport to see him off because I have never done that before and I don't know how I'm going to handle it. I hope I will be just fine, but I'm afraid my new mommy hormones will kick in and I will be a wreck. I am already looking forward to mother's day when we get to skype him...and he hasn't even left yet!!



No comments:

Post a Comment