Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sleeping Beauty and Couches

So for the past couple of days, my daughter has been sleeping SO MUCH. It's kind of nice because it has let me get stuff done during the day, but for the most part, it's pretty boring. I guess I am not really happy either way. If she is up all day, I run out of things to keep her happy. If she sleeps all day, I'm bored. I think all of this sleep must mean that she is growing! I weighed her today and she weighed 8.8 pounds! What a little chunker! We moved her up to size one diapers and all of her little newborn onesies are getting too small for her. Today I had to take off the pants she was wearing because it was cutting off the circulation on her tummy! I just got out all of the 0-3 month clothes to try some on and see how they were fitting. They are all pretty big. Lots of the onesies would fit her if she were 4 inches longer but she's not....so tomorrow morning, my grandma and I are going to put some elastic in the sides so that they will fit her! I'm excited to put her in some new clothes :)






Our other exciting news is we are getting new couches! I found some on a facebook page for 150 bucks and I was like SCORE! The only problem is they are way bigger than the ones we have. We are going to rearrange our furniture in the living room so that we can fit them, and it's not going to look perfect but the new couches we are getting are so comfortable! We went and tried them out last night and I'm pretty much in love :). Now we just need to sell our white couches so that we can sorta trade couches instead of spend a bunch of money on new ones. I'm super excited though and we should have them in by the weekend! And if you know anybody that needs couches, we have some!

Trading

For


Other than that, nothing really new... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment