Monday, September 2, 2013

Baby blessing

This past Sunday was Brynlee's baby blessing. It was such an awesome day! She looked so BEAUTIFUL in her dress that Grandma Green made for her, her shoes she sewed for her, and her headband we found that matched her dress perfectly. We got her all ready and went to church. We had so much family support there and everyone kept telling me how beautiful she looked. Spencer gave her the most beautiful blessing and I am SO GLAD that I married someone who is so in tune with the spirit that he could give her such a special blessing. I have more pictures, but they are all on Kathy's camera. I do have this one though :).


My sweet baby girl looked so pretty!! I love her so much and am so happy that she is my daughter and my little princess!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment