Thursday, July 9, 2015

Baby Kicks

I was so excited to start feeling the baby kick this time around. Everyone always says you feel it earlier with subsequent pregnancies, but I didn't expect to feel it at 15 weeks! How exciting! That is over a month earlier than I felt Brynlee kick. And they have just gotten stronger since then. I love sitting and feeling the baby kick me. It's usually right along my pants line...poor baby gets squished and decides it needs more room!

Lately I have been feeling the baby a ton when I lay down to go to bed. Just the other night Spencer felt it! I didn't think he would feel it for another while, but this baby is super active and he can feel it almost every time now! I love it!!!

I officially look pregnant at all times of the day and not so much like I just ate a huge lunch. I have broken out some maternity shirts that I had stored away but am holding off of maternity pants since I still need a belt with the pairs I am wearing now :)

I am in countdown mode for Tuesday when we get to find out if this little wiggle worm in my belly is a he or a she. I really can't wait. It's agonizing!!!! I found out at 18 weeks with Brynlee but my Dr. changed the policy and we have to wait until 20 weeks. Weeeeeeeeell...I cheated the system and told her that my birthday was at 19.5 weeks and begged to get it early. She finally caved! YIPPEE!!!

I had two friends have babies this week and even though I am not even 20 weeks, I feel so jealous and just want to have this baby right now!! Spencer isn't so anxious. He says he needs the next 5 months to mentally prepare...so I guess I will give him that ;)

I also have been feeling lots of Braxton hicks contractions which I don't remember feeling until almost the end of my last pregnancy. It feels really funny when it's not your whole belly and just the part under your belly button gets hard as a rock! Oh well, it's fun experiencing new things!

18 weeks 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment