Tuesday, July 28, 2015

21 Weeks


                            21 Weeks with Baby girl #2                21 weeks with Brynlee

It's hard for me to really compare them because I'm facing the wrong way and for some reason my eyes can't decide how they compare. I feel bigger though! And I definitely feel baby more and can already see her wiggling around in there! I am feeling pretty good so far but I have been super light headed whether I eat and drink or not. It's weird. Still trying to figure that out and how to fix it! I also have had TONS of Braxton Hicks contractions which is something new with this pregnancy. I only had them the last few weeks or so and the ones I am getting now are so strong they take my breath away. Those aren't so fun! I am also growing out of some of my pants. They still fit, but I don't need my belt as much :) I am loving being pregnant though and I am SO excited to meet this baby girl! I want her RIGHT NOW. I don't know how I am going to make it all the way to December. :(

Also, just a side note! Baby Andrew is going to be born ANY DAY! I can't wait to meet him and snuggle him!

No comments:

Post a Comment