Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A House Full of Girls

It's official!!
Baby #2 is a GIRL!!!
We are so so so so so excited to have another little princess in our family!! :)

I made my appointment to find out the gender on my birthday. It was a little bit earlier than they like to do the ultrasound, but I feel like waiting until 20 weeks is lame anyways. We got right in and the ultrasound tech was AMAZING! I have had a couple who just don't really care, but this one was so great. She was so happy, she complimented our little baby the whole time, and she answered all of my questions. She also printed us out TONS of pictures which is always a plus! 

Our little girl was so cooperative. The tech was able to get every measurement and shot that she needed without me having to move at all and the baby held perfectly still the whole time making her job a breeze! She also was not shy about her lady parts! Which I think is the only time I will be grateful that I was able to say that statement! 


I have a friend who thought she was having a girl until they pulled him out and it was a boy. I asked the tech what my chances of that were and she said that this baby was a textbook girl case and that she would bet her career that it is a girl! I think I can take her word for it!! And I was so happy I almost started crying. I really wanted another little girl but I didn't want to be disappointed if it was a boy and plus my pregnancy has been so different I was sure it had to be a different gender. I was pleasantly surprised! Spencer has said he thought it was a girl from the beginning. :)







I am proud to say that I kept the secret the whole day. I did not tell one single soul until we revealed it!! If you know me, that is saying A LOT. We got some pink balloons and put them in a box and once everyone made their guess we opened the box and let the balloons out! At my parents house it was all of the girls thought girl and all of the boys thought boy! Girls rule :) At the hons, it was the same way! :) We are so so happy to have another little princess and can't WAIT to meet her.



No comments:

Post a Comment