Tuesday, June 30, 2015

May Came and Went 2015


 My uncle John got really sick and so my aunt and cousins were back in town for a while. Brynlee and Lucy are so cute together and we took them all to the park to play!




Her little sleeping face is so cute!
 We discovered the kiddie cone at McDonalds. 30 Cents and just enough ice cream for a toddler.





 They thought this was the coolest fort ever....I'll take it! Tatum ran in screaming "I'm so happy!!!!"

 Spencer had something weird happen to his heart so we took him to the emergency room. It was a weird night and everything came back ok but he was not happy about the IV.


We didn't last long at Seminary Graduation...

Brynlee started Swimming lessons!
 She hated them. She screamed the first two days but then she started loving them! By the end of her 4 weeks she could actually swim, grab the wall, float on her back with some help, and loved the water! I'm so glad I did it. It makes swimming so much easier now because she knows how her body moves in water so she doesn't always make me think she is going to drown.
 We always let her jump on the trampoline after she swam. It was her favorite part. And the Ice Cream afterwards.






We went camping! Brynlee had the time of her life! We borrowed my grandpa's RV and drove up to forest lakes. She seriously couldn't have been happier. The bad part was that I was super sick the whole time and we actually had to come home early because I got a really bad fever. Luckily we had some worthy priesthood holders there and they gave me a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment