Monday, June 29, 2015

December and Christmas 2014

Since the last time I blogged was in February and it was full of pictures of November...I am going to say that being a working mom has pretty much kicked my butt and blogging has been put on the back burner. But we are starting another new chapter in our lives so I want to get caught up so that I can document it! So here is December! It was mostly full of this girl in adorable jammies, Christmas cheer, and a really awesome Christmas where I didn't spill any secrets! :) (That's a first for me!)

I love our little tree. It looks so pretty at night and I would just sit and stare at it.



Funny thing is, these days (you know...June of the next year..) her hair isn't even close to this long...I think it is all falling out or something...

We love our annual trip to the Mesa temple lights! And it was fun this year taking Brynlee because she actually loved looking at all of the lights.


Love watching them together...especially in front of the Christmas tree :)

We wet to the loop of lights and it was so fun! Brynlee was terrified of Santa...but we had to take a family picture anyways!

Our Christmas set up! I got Spencer a new bike and Brynlee ended up with tons of fun things! Santa totally spoiled her!
Christmas morning we continued our tradition of Santa pancakes for breakfast! But of course, I have an elf instead since I don't like whipped cream!

We got to skype my brother on a mission! It was our first time talking to him since he left and mom was super happy! Not sure why I didn't get a picture of Hunter this year but we got to talk to him too :) 

Spencer totally spoiled me. He got me almost every single thing on my list and we have loved using that popcorn maker!! It makes the yummiest popcorn...

No comments:

Post a Comment