Monday, June 29, 2015

January Recap 2015

January was a rough month. Brynlee got sick with a few times and we had a rough sleep pattern. I have heard that happens at 18 months, but let me tell you...it was brutal. We thought it would never end. But it did :).


Her poor little face...I felt so bad for her...

Brynlee got a ball pit for Christmas and to this day it is her favorite thing to do at grandma's!

Brynlee started going potty in the toilet! She is still working on the potty training, but this is about when it started!

She is such a little copy cat!

We went on walks a lot because the weather was so beautiful and this day she fell asleep sitting up...it was hilarious!


Brynlee is a pain to deal with doing dishes, so one day I moved her little kitchen in with daddy and she did her dishes while he did ours. And I pretty much loved it.

This is a little boy Brynlee met at the park and she begged him to share his car. He obliged.

We made finger paint and Brynlee thought it was so cool. She didn't like staying messy though and she pretty much made us wipe her hands every few minutes. But she still loved it.


She started Nursery!! And....hated it. For about 3 months. She screamed bloody murder every single time and I basically became a third nursery leader because I was in there so much. But she loves it now!

Brynlee and her friend Ali

Brynlee, Ali, and Aiva. The three amigos!

Every Time I look at this picture I just feel like she looks so big and it makes me sad. But she is so stinking adorable.

Friends at the puppy store. We did a lot with friends that month because the weather was just gorgeous and we liked being outside.

She went through a grumpy phase...where her face pretty much looked like this for a week strait. Yep...even in her sleep!

Part of our no sleeping trial. Naps where included in that.
 That was our January! We got family pictures done back in December but I will give those their own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment