Monday, June 29, 2015

February at It's Finest 201

February was just like the rest of the months...just playing and trying to get through school. We didn't really celebrate Valentines much because we used that money to go on a cruise in March! But more on that next!
Brynlee got this beautiful Elsa Dress from Grammy and she loves it :)


There is just something about her little piggies, that red hair, and watching her watch the ducks that just melts me. Even looking back at all of these pictures I remember how much I wanted to just stare at her while I was taking them. Such a curious little thing.





We started painting her nails again and she walks around the house saying, "Ooooh pretty!!" and just sits and looks at her fingers and toes. My little girly girl.

I'm not sure why, but these are some of my favorite pictures of her. I love that I can see all of her cute little features and she just looks so big. 


Brynlee and Ali on the way to IKEA

We eventually took that little head thing off after enough of these incidences.

I picked this shelf up off the side of the road on a walk and it is the PERFECT baby doll holder. She actually plays with them because she can see them all.

My friend Kristin is super mom and always has fun things to do at her house. We had all the girls together and they played in these little split peas and rice. They made a HUGE mess but had so much fun we didn't even care.


I did care that they tore her pantry apart though...

Cute little princess at the park. She would swing FOREVER if I let her.



On Valentines Day we had to run errands and she was so good at the bank!



Brynlee got his huge dog from Kmart and she loves it!!

Her first top bun. I die.
Bath time with aunt Tatum.


Mommy/ Daughter date :)
I took this picture a couple of days before we left on the cruise. I was so sad to leave her I just wanted to snuggle her all the time. I was totally crying when I took this picture.
Her leg up there....
I love watching her read books!

No comments:

Post a Comment