Saturday, May 3, 2014

Summer is here!

I took Brynlee swimming for the first time on Friday! I have been so excited to get her in the pool and to see how she does in the water. She loves the bath, she is a kicker by nature, so I was sure she would love it. Well...I was right!! She had SO. MUCH. FUN. I put her on the ground in the zero depth area and she splashed around quite a bit, but she was more interested in crawling out of the water. When she was making that her goal, I took her into the deeper part and let her actually "swim". She was screaming, and laughing, and splashing, and seriously having the best time! We were probably in there for 40 minutes too! Crazy. We will definitely be spending a lot of time in the pool this summer! I think I am even going to put her in swimming lessons. Since we live by a pool right now, I would like her to at least be comfortable in the water and figure out how to hold onto the edge, float, and other simple but crucial things.

This was right when I changed her into her suit. Holy cuteness.

Exploring the water!
The sunscreen in her hair made it fun to play with! My little mohawk girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment