Thursday, May 15, 2014

Costume shopping

I'm in the play Annie Get Your Gun! Rehearsals have been so fun and I'm so glad I decided to do it. It is a little bit hard having Brynlee with me there the whole time, but luckily my sister comes and takes care of her for me! (I'm learning to let go...) Well, it is set in the 1880s and we are in a wild west show. We are supposed to provide our own costumes, and I don't know about anybody else, but I don't have those kind of clothes lying around!!! So grandma and I did some research and decided to check some thrift stores and see what we could find that we could make work. We started at Savers...and didn't have to go ANYWHERE ELSE! I know. Awesome!! We found some perfect stuff and it was fun putting together old fashioned outfits! Here are some of the things we ended up finding!



Brynlee hung out in the cart the whole time, smiling and chatting with anybody that would give her attention....and doing this.....
WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

It really was a fun day and I'm glad to have it out of the way! I'm glad Brynlee is such a happy baby while we are out and about...it makes my love of not being in the house much more do-able :).

No comments:

Post a Comment