Thursday, May 22, 2014

10 months ALREADY?!

HOLY FREAK. 
Where in the world did the last month of my life go?????
I can't even believe how fast this is going. People always told me, and I always knew it, but the reality of it is just mind blowing...it has already been 10 MONTHS since Brynlee was born. This is the longest stretch of time I have had not being pregnant since I got married! (7 months was the time to beat :) ) This month has gone by really quickly. I think since I have been in the play, Spencer has been in school every night, and I have been keeping myself busy (probably more busy than I should...). It just seems like yesterday I was writing her 9 month post...sheesh!
Well, here it goes!!

10 months old!
Weight: about 16 lb 6 oz (at the urgent care about a week ago)
Clothes size: moving her up to 6-9/9 months! FINALLY!
Teeth: Still just the bottom two, but I have a feeling that won't be the answer next month!
Naps: two a day usually and goes to bed around 8
Likes:
F.O.O.D. All day....every day.
Baths (even though she spends more time trying to stand up than playing)
Standing up (on everything! Can't keep this girl down!)
Playing peek a boo (she does it by herself now)
Throwing anything she can get her hands on...dinner time is quite the affair these days
Going Shopping
Playing with paper
Eating small, almost invisible objects every chance she gets
Singing "wheels on the bus"
Waving to random inanimate objects (walls, trees, etc.)
Pinching and pulling hair
Snuggle time with mom
Showers with dad
Getting her ears cleaned 

Dislikes:
Being told "No" (it's happening more frequently now...she is starting to test the waters of naughty)
Getting her hands and face washed after eating
Getting her nose wiped
Taking her Temperature
Falling (also doing a lot more of this lately since she spends very little time on the ground)
Bonking her head (again, lots more corners to bonk on up high)

I don't think a whole lot has changed in the last month. She is still super smiley, a generally happy baby, who loves playing with other babies :). I'm so grateful that her early on fussiness went away...that was unbearable rough. Here are some pictures that I haven't posted yet! 
She has been wearing shoes more often but they make her feet SO STINKY! Oh well, a small price to pay :) Anybody have any good tips on how to make baby shoes not stink?
She finally learned how to suck out of a straw! Goodness! Best. Day. Ever.
For a while she was just pulling herself up on the couches, but this month she has started really exploring the house. She is up on the table, up by the TV, on the dresser in the living room, on the bath in our bathroom, on the toy shelf in her room...you name it, she's climbed it!
We have started needing to barricade her places. One of the frequent ones is across the kitchen entry way. She always comes in when I'm doing dishes and takes out all of the silverware and throws them on the floor...what a good helper :/
This is the best picture I have of her cute little teeth.
This happens almost every Sunday :) Just go ahead and melt my heart :)
We went to the play place at the mall and she just looked so big playing there all by herself...

She found a new place to hang out...it's only as wide as she is and there is nothing under that table to play with, but she likes to go back there! She looks so mischievous...
She's so cute in the mornings :)

We got to talk to this guy! Miss him so much! Brynlee wasn't all that interested though...
This water was freezing, but she didn't care one bit! Plus I just like baby booty :)

She is just getting way too big! And this outfit?? Come on...it doesn't get cuter than that.

She got a toothbrush :) She loves to brush her teeth!

It's not all sunshine and butterflies though. She has become easily broken hearted and prone to throwing fits. She just looks so cute doing it...


Happy 10 months Chubba Bubba! We love your little squishy self! Keep those grins cheesy and those giggles coming! :)

1 comment:

  1. She is getting SO big! Hope I get to see you two this weekend at the shower! :D

    ReplyDelete