Monday, August 26, 2013

My One Month Old

I can't believe it!! My pretty little princess is 
1 MONTH OLD!!! 
It's been a crazy month full of ups and downs and lots of tears, happy and sad! It has been full of smiles and frowns from our little baby princess, lots of late night feedings, and tons and tons of love. This little girl is the biggest blessing in our lives. I cannot believe I get to be a mommy to such a sweet little baby. She sleeps so well, she is happy when she is awake (for the most part) and she loves to snuggle. She has the skinniest little chicken legs always pulled up like a frog, she has the sweetest little lips that are almost always in a little 'O', and she has the prettiest blue eyes. I am such a proud mommy and can't wait for her to get a little bigger so we can see her smile more and so Spencer can actually play with her!!

Brynlee, Mommy and Daddy love you soooooo much!  I can't believe you have already been in our family for a whole month! It feels like just yesterday they put you on my tummy for the first time and I heard you cry. It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital being visited by family and friends. It seems like just yesterday they took you away from me to put you under the lights. It seems like just yesterday that they brought you back to me and said we could go home! From that moment on I have kept you right by my side :). You did stay with Grammy for about an hour and with Grandma Green for about an hour, but besides that? You are my buddy! We go everywhere together! Even though you don't like being in your car seat or riding in the car, we have started to figure out some tricks to make you happier. I hope one day you start to like the car, apparently that's what all the babies do! Keep growing :). You are already starting to get your little baby boobies and they are so cute!! I can't wait until you will actually fit in your onesie that says, "Chubby Babies Cuddle Better". Right now, you would swim in it!!! You have also finally gotten back up to your birth weight! 6 pounds 11 ounces at your last visit to the pediatrician. You also grew 3/4 of an inch! Keep it up!!! Since you were born you have had a very strong neck, but right now you can old your head up for a pretty long time all by yourself! Daddy and I are so proud :).  We have also nailed nursing in public. We have had lunch at Red Robin, Barro's, Some Burros, and at lots of people's houses! Grammy isn't your favorite person, we can't figure out why! Maybe it's because she always holds you when you are hungry, but she says you hate her...I assure her you don't, but you will have to tell her yourself with some cute smiles in the near future. You used to only like laying sprawled out. Every chance you got you had both arms and legs out flat on the ground. One time aunt Kristi bundled you and you fell right asleep. We decided to try it and now you LOVE IT! Even if you aren't ready to go to sleep, if you get bundled up you are the best snuggle bug :). You also love bouncing...on your bum, on your feet, it doesn't matter! You love it! I also have a complaint...don't only give daddy the pretty smiles, mommy wants some too!! Always remember to burp after you eat, you forget sometimes and then your tummy hurts later. I will try to help you out with that one :). I love you baby girl. Happy one month birthday :)

Aunt Sherry made the cute backdrop for pictures last week :)






Your hands are always in the perfect poses! It looks like I made you do this but you did it ALL on your own!


You did this to yourself...





These are from today! Happy one month our little naked baby!!


Punching the camera!


Thanks for the smile!!






We love you Brynlee Lynn!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment