Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I am a Miracle Worker

I have officially worked a miracle. What is it? Well...I have kept another human being alive for 18 days. I have been the sole provider of food for a human being for 18 days. I have rocked and cuddled another human being for 18 days. I have burped and changed another human being's diapers for 18 days. I have gotten to look at a sweet little baby's adorable face for 18 days.

Can you believe it?!?! I know...me either! I am actually this baby's mother! And while Spencer has been a HUGE help, I feel like if it weren't for me, this baby probably would have died by now. I am afraid sometimes that I am going to wake up and she is going to be gone, or that she won't be alive anymore...but every morning she is and it is another little victory for me. Being a mom is scary!

Anyways. Yesterday I had Brynlee in the cutest little outfit and we were washing the sheet on our bed (Brynlee decides to pee all over it in the night when I can't really see what I'm doing...) so the bed was white (we have a mattress pad) and she was sleeping so cute...so I took a bunch of pictures of her. She is quite photogenic if I do say so myself!















No comments:

Post a Comment