Friday, May 31, 2013

Then.

I was talking to Spencer the other day about why the heck we didn't have a song! Even at our reception we just kinda did our first dance to whatever was on the ipod. Through our entire time of knowing each other (a whole 21 months!) we have never had a song that clicked for us. I know you don't have to have a song, but it's always fun to have one that just reminds you of someone and gives you warm and fuzzies when you hear it. Well, today while working I turned on Pandora (I never do this...but today I just wanted to listen to some good old Keith Urban radio). About two songs in I started listening to this song. It was a song I had heard about a bajillion times but this time it really hit me hard. Spencer and I have had a really good relationship week. We have been able to spend a ton of time together and just spend time talking and remembering why we fell in love with each other and how blessed we are to have each other. I have LOVED this so much. Then to hear this song just put the icing on the cake!! Thank goodness for country music and the feel good songs that come out of it :).




Thank you Brad for giving us a song :).

No comments:

Post a Comment