Monday, June 23, 2014

Sick...again

Honestly, having a sick baby is one of the worst things I can think of. They can't tell you what's wrong, and it makes them miserable. Well, I figured out something that I might hate even more than sick baby...sick husband. Even though it's almost the same thing ;). I'm just kidding. Sort of. I love my husband, but when he gets sick, he is not himself!

This past week has been a sick one. Brynlee got sick on like Wednesday and was sick until yesterday. Spencer got sick with the same thing Thursday and didn't get better until yesterday. Let's just say...it was a long weekend. Brynlee would barely eat because of a stomach bug and ruined more outfits than she has in her whole life out the other end. Spencer wouldn't eat either. It was seriously so weird. I was the only person feeling fine the whole time and I was just sick of people being sick! I am happy to take care of them. I really am. But it gets hard doing it for so long when I am used to having an extra set of hands. Luckily, we are all back to full health today and I have my happy husband and baby back! I missed that guy!

1 comment:

  1. We've been sick too and I think it's might be over at last (knock on wood). No fun at all!

    ReplyDelete