Monday, June 23, 2014

11 months is just around the Corner

I have been posting about her month-days (get it?) a little bit earlier every month but if I don't I forget and then it will be too late!

11 Months.
This can't be happening. My baby is going to be ONE next month. Like a YEAR old. Like a FULL year. Like she has almost experienced EVERY holiday. Like she won't have very many more FIRST things.

WOW!

This month has been a busy one in the Hon household because of play practice every single night. Brynlee has been such a good sport about it all and has continued to grow up just as fast as she did before! She is seriously getting so big. I know I say that every month, but it's crazy to me to try and remember her as a little tiny newborn, waking up in the night to nurse, laying in one place when I set her down, sleeping all day long, having nice newborn poopy diapers, working so hard for the tiny smiles...that was ages ago. 

 My baby can almost walk. She is learning so quickly. She eats anything and everything. She actually plays with toys. She figures things out. She thinks about things. She has mastered so many things! It's crazy watching a tiny human learn to be a functioning person. God is amazing at what he does.


Weight: heavy. very heavy.
Clothes size:  6-9/9 months, but some of the 6-9 stuff is getting too shortTeeth: Still just the bottom two...I was sure we would have more by now. I was sure she was teething last week too....nada.Naps: two a day usually and goes to bed around 9 (her bedtime is later since we have rehearsal and she is usually at a sitter's house until later)Likes:F.O.O.D. All day....every day.Standing up/trying to take stepsLooking for mom and dad around corners! (the newest version of peek a boo)Getting into things she's not supposed to. Luckily she knows when she's not supposed to have it and hands it to us if we ask for it. I'm enjoying that while it lasts.Singing "wheels on the bus" in the car. It's our life saverWaving to everyone and everything! (I think it's her way of pointing because she doesn't really point at all...Snuggle time with momShowers with dadReading books. She will sit and look at books all by herself for like 15 minutes! Love it.SWIMMING!Playing with other babies/climbing all over themOpening up the cupboards in the kitchenTaking all of the silverware out of the dish washerTalking...she almost never stopsWatching Shows (still LOVES strawberry shortcake)Dislikes:Being passed around between lots of little kids...we learned that from play practiceGetting her nose wipedBonking her head (again, lots more corners to bonk on up high)
Being messed with. She really likes to just sit and play. She will let anybody play with her, but she wants to do what she wants, when she wants to!
Getting stuck behind closed doors. She freaks out if her bedroom door closes, but then she is too close to the door for me to open it from the other side so it becomes a little bit of a circus...
New Tricks:
Taking some steps! She has taken like 3 by herself a couple of times but it's usually on her way down.
Blowing Kisses
Brain Freeze
Walking around holding mommy/daddy's hand
Climb up small stairs (like in the pool)
Besides the gross tub (I have tried to get it off...it's permanent I guess) She loves taking showers after we swim!


She was a little sleepy :)
 

I think she likes her first set of piggy tails! Since she won't leave headbands on, we have started putting her hair up!


 Brain Freeze! The third one looks like she's foaming at the mouth...it's just ice cream! :)

Brynlee loves playing piano with daddy. She actually will copy Spencer! He will push one key and she will push the exact same one. SO CUTE! 
I'm pretty sure this is my all time favorite picture of the two of them thus far.




*Cue Heart Melt*


 
 I let her eat her grilled cheese from Red Robin by herself...she was a little bit happy about it I think :)
Preston finally got some snuggles. That my friends is some good uncle/niece bonding.
Sunscreen+ponytail=crazy hair <3
The other day she crawled over to this pillow on the floor to throw her fit. She kept picking up that belt and throwing it down. We were in full meltdown mode here...
 She loves this toy and copies all of the sounds it makes
 fun in primary!

I love you baby girl! You're mommy's favorite!

1 comment: