Monday, July 22, 2013

Saturday of Madness

Saturday was a really really crazy day! There was so much going on that by the end of the day I was ridiculously tired!! It was a really good day though filled with fun and family. First thing in the morning I went to get a pedicure with my mommy! It was so nice. I got pink gel nails and toes so that when my baby is born they will still look cute! After pedicures I went to pick up Spencer from his parents' house so we could go home. We ended up staying for a while because we had a lunch date out there with his best friend and his wife. We went and had a really good time. (They were in town for their second reception. Jackson and Celeste were only here for a couple of days). I'm sad that Spencer only has a couple of really close friends that live in the state. Luckily we have some really awesome couple friends that we hang out with :). After lunch we went home and I got about a 20 minute rest before we got into church clothes and headed to my cousins baptism.

The baptism was nice. Trulie looked beautiful, Amy (my aunt) gave a great talk, and I got to hold Ezra (one of the twins) the whole time! I also got to see my new baby cousin Lucy! It was fun. After the baptism we headed over to Amy's for dessert and some food. It was my Grandpa Smith's 70th birthday so we all went out to dinner at Matta's in Mesa. It was actually pretty good and it was fun to spend time with the family without all of the little kids running around. Jackson's reception was from 6-8:30 that night but by the time dinner was over I was not ready to go be up for another 2 hours on my feet socializing. All I wanted to do was go home, lay down, and go to sleep whenever I got tired. And that is what I did! Spencer dropped me off and he went on his own. I felt really bad but at the same time, I'm getting to a point where I just can't be up for that long all day. My feet looked like marshmallows, my back hurt, I had a headache, and for some weird reason my big toenail pretty much felt like it was being stabbed with a knife. I think the lady at the nail place cut the corner too short or something because I can barely walk! It's getting a little bit better though. Anyways. I fell asleep around 9:00 and woke up feeling much better Sunday morning.

While it was a really fun day, I think I am going to have to start avoiding days like Saturday from now on. My body just can't handle so much activity! On the other hand...maybe if I keep having days like Saturday, it will put me into labor and I will have my baby!! Hmmmm.... :) Only 16 more days until my due date and I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday. Come on baby girl!! Mommy wants to meet you!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment