Thursday, April 5, 2012

Somebody's Chelsey

While driving to the Easter Pageant on Tuesday night my sweet husband and I were taking turns showing each other songs.  (EVERYONE should go see this if you have the chance! It is at the Mesa, Arizona temple and it walks you through the life of Christ, his miracles, his death, and his resurrection in the most beautiful way!) It was my turn but he wouldn't let me have the chord, he said he had one more he HAD to show me! I sat and listened and all of a sudden Reba starts singing. Not what I expected....but I kept listening. The chorus comes on and all of a sudden Reba is saying my name. This is probably so cheezy but the fact that Spencer was so excited to show me and it is such a sweet song, made my whole night. He is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment