Thursday, April 5, 2012

Oops!

So last night I made this DELICIOUS dinner! Hamburger helper :) It actually was really really good! We had corn and rolls and some yummy koolaid with it! I now consider myself an expert at dinner making! Well, we sit down to eat, bless the food and get about halfway through dinner when Spencer picks up his roll and finds a hole in the side! He looks at me is like, "What the heck??" I instantly go, "Ah man! That was supposed to be mine!!" When I was warming up the rolls, I wanted to make sure the inside was warm too so I stuck my finger in it...Then I gave it to him....haha! Oh man, good times in the Hon home :). Last night we got to settle down a little bit and spend some quality time together....watching the Truman show! It was really nice and relaxing just to sit and watch a movie together. Now I get to go through my WHOLE day without him. He left at 7:45 and will be back about 5 to quickly eat dinner and leave again at 6 until 10. :( Thursdays are long....But now I have the whole day to complete my to do list! I want my house clean, the clothes ironed, the homework done, the work done, the hamburger fried, the cookies baked, and I might even possibly put on makeup today!!!!!! I know guys, this is a big deal :)
I don't know why the bottom of the picture is freaking out, but there is the victim....

No comments:

Post a Comment