Monday, August 31, 2015

My Best Friend's Wedding

McKenzie got married!!! It was seriously such a fun and crazy weekend and I'm so grateful I got to spend it with her! Bridal shower, bachelorette party, sealing, ring ceremony, reception...this weekend was AMAZING!! And exhausting. But she looked so beautiful!!

It was an amazing sealing and it was the best feeling to be in the temple with all of my closest friends and friends from high school! I'm so glad that I was friends with such amazing people that were all able to be in the temple. McKenzie and Josh are going to be so happy together!!



 Who knew when we were in kindergarten that we would end up where we are today, still arms around each other and being there for each other! I am so blessed to know this amazing woman.
And then we have Miranda too who I met later but she has become like a sister to me! So glad we all got to be there together :)

 Her ring ceremony was beautiful and she just looked so perfect. It was much cooler too :)

 This was the highlight of the whole reception for me though. We got all of our friends together outside with our children and our spouses and all took a picture together. These are the best people and it was so amazing to see everyone again and get to catch up and learn about their lives. Who says high school were the worst years?? For me they really were some of the best and it is because of these people. Yay for weddings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment