Monday, August 31, 2015

Preganancy Update: 26 Weeks

 23 Weeks with Brynlee (left) and with baby girl (right)



 25 weeks with Brynlee (left) and baby girl (right)



26 weeks with Brynlee (left) and baby girl (right)
I feel like I am carrying way lower with this pregnancy which is why I think I am more uncomfortable. 

How far along? 26 weeks!
How big is the baby? About 2 lbs and about 14 inches long
Maternity clothes? Yes! Broke out my maternity pants a few weeks ago and I am so much happier! I also got to go shopping with some Ross credit I had last week and came back with 3 new shirts! SCORE!
Sleep? Still sleeping ok now that I have my pregnancy pillow, but I am having more and more frequent potty breaks in the night, almost every single night I get up around 2:30.
Best moment this week? Baby girl responded to Spencer's voice last night! He kept talking to her and she would always kick right after he did. She loves her daddy :)
Symptoms? I have been feeling super dizzy and nauseous and I have a hard time focusing or even having the energy to move sometimes. I usually feel like I'm going to pass out. I talked to a nurse today and she told me that she thinks it's a blood sugar drop so I am going to start eating more protein snacks between meals and if that doesn't help we will look into me maybe being anemic.
Food cravings? SUGAR. With Brynlee I craved salty stuff (crackers, chips, etc) but with this baby I always want chocolate, ice cream, cookies....it's so bad. I also usually have a craving for a sub sandwich though, so that's random!
Food aversions? None...it's a problem.
Gender? Hopefully still a GIRL!
Labor signs? Braxton hicks every time I go up some stairs, but nowhere near labor yet!
Belly button in or out? It's almost out. It is the weirdest looking thing...
What I miss? Standing up and being able to walk without starting at a waddle. Also I miss my underwear fitting me, they are so tight on my belly now!
What I'm looking forward to? I have a doctor's appointment next week so I'm excited to check on baby girl! Also looking forward to officially finding baby's name! I think I almost have Spencer on board!
Milestones? Baby has started opening her eyes and practice breathing! She is also getting more cramped so I can start to identify parts of her body more regularly!
Bump? Yes. A large one. I feel so big sometimes like I can't stretch any farther, but I know better! I have 14 weeks to go but I can't wait to meet this girl!
I find myself doing this a lot putting my hand right at the top of my tummy. I can always feel her if I push down right on top and sometimes I can move her little leg from one side to the other. I love it so much! I love that there is a tiny human inside of me!


No comments:

Post a Comment