Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wednesday is my new favorite day!

Yesterday was so awesome! I was pretty much Queen of the world. My morning began by being able to skype my dearly missed bestie in Payson, Mikaela. Married life is great :) Then I decided to be productive sooooooo....


  • I cleaned and put away all of the dishes
  • I vacuumed the whole house.
  • I CLEAN cleaned the bathroom. I even mopped the floor because my hair stuff always falls on it. It gets nice and sticky.
  • I swept and mopped the kitchen floor
  • I cut up the cantalope that has been on our counter
  • I cleaned up EVERYTHING off the floor in our room
  • I made the bed.
  • I took out every piece of garbage in the whole house
  • I cleaned out behind the chair in our living room, it looks awesome now
  • I went to the grocery store!
  • I put away groceries and lit a candle
So my house is clean!!!! Probably the cleanest it has been since we moved in. I was so excited about it that when my friend Jess texted me and invited us over, I said, "You guys should come over here!" (Jess and JP have been married for 5 days now!)
We were supposed to meet with our bishop but we never set up a time and then when 4:00 passed and we still hadn't heard, we decided they weren't coming! I also had my oral exam for my spanish class and I had that to take right before the friends came over. While I did my exam, Spencer cooked dinner. It was soooo good! We ate pasta and garlic cheese bread and salad and yummy peach juice! My husband is so cool :) I even got to use one of my gifts for the first time. Spencer's aunt Lori made us this cute little treats display thing made out of dishes and I got to use it to hold the bread, THANKS LORI!

Date night was fun. It's fun to hang out with other married couples. We ate, talked a little, then watched a movie. Seriously like the best day ever. Oh yeah, and I got two new workout dance videos that I am starting TODAY!! Have to fit into my bridesmaid dress :)

Today is going to be pretty great too! McKenzie is coming over to swim and then Jess is coming back at like 12:30 to work out with me!! I am so grateful for such good friends! :) Oh yeah....


I GOT AN A ON MY ORAL EXAM!! WAHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment